Online Audience Appointments - 26th March
Our Audience Appointments are changing their format.
Stay at home with thrive and keep working on that audience-focused project you had in mind before everything shut down due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
From Thursday 26th March and every Thursday until the end of May, we’ll be facilitating free weekly online audience appointments through phone calls, Skype or Zoom meetings, between 9.00 and 16.00.
No problem is too big or too small, and there is no such thing as a silly question.
What is an Audience Appointment?
An audience appointment is a chance to work through any audience-focused project or question you might have. Previous attendees have used the appointments in a variety of ways:
- To set up google analytics reporting.
- To get feedback on a communications strategy.
- To find out how to run a survey.
- To choose the best target audience for them.
- To look over business plans and build sustainable ticket income.
- To hear about what audience research exists already.
- To find out how to improve their visitor experience.
- To decide where to focus their efforts.
How do I book?
Email our client relationships executive Claire Rose to request a time that suits you, and let us know what aspect of audience development you'd like to work on.