Online Audience Appointments - Data & Analytics - 30th July
July's Audience Appointments are all about data. We will focus on how to learn more about audiences and the different tools that can be used for this purpose. If you're unsure about how to use Google Analytics, social media insights and what metrics to track, these free Audience Appointments are for you.
Keep working on audience-focused projects while your venue is closed and plan ahead from home.
Our Audience Appointments are now held online until we are all safe to meet again in person. We’ll be facilitating free monthly meetings, every last Thursday of the month, through phone calls, Skype or Zoom, between 9.00 and 16.00.
No problem is too big or too small, and there is no such thing as a silly question.
What is an Audience Appointment?
An audience appointment is a chance to work through any audience-focused project or question you might have. Previous attendees have used the appointments in a variety of ways:
- To set up google analytics reporting.
- To get feedback on a communications strategy.
- To find out how to run a survey.
- To choose the best target audience for them.
- To look over business plans and build sustainable ticket income.
- To hear about what audience research exists already.
- To find out how to improve their visitor experience.
- To decide where to focus their efforts.
How do I book?
Email our client relationships executive Claire Rose to request a time that suits you, and let us know what aspect of audience development you'd like to work on.