Audience Development Training
Theatres, art galleries, music venues and all other cultural organisations would not exist without audiences. From programming to tickets sales, every step should be done with audiences in mind. What would interest them? How do I reach them? What are their access requirements? What do they think?
With this free half-day training, we want to help you understand better the concept of audience development and provide you with a set of practical skills to apply to your organisation.
Who is it for?
- Arts, Culture or Heritage organisations who do not have an audience development yet
- Organisations who have an audience development plan but are struggling to implement it in practice
- Self-promoted artists or freelancers
What will you learn?
- What audience development exactly is
- Where and how to collect data about your audiences
- How to create a persona
- Tips on how to achieve your audience development objectives
Claire Rose Canavan is our Client Relationships Executive and ensures that our research projects, resources, and events are tailored to the needs of the sector.
Date: Wednesday 26th February 2020
Venue: The Lyric Theatre 55 Ridgeway St, Belfast BT9 5FB
Breakfast will be provided will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements or access requirements, please contact Claire Rose in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Book?
Visit out Eventbrite page to book your place.