Vacancy: Communications Executive
We're looking for a curious, passionate, and creative person to be our next Communications Executive, helping us and our clients understand and communicate with audiences.
You will be working within a small friendly team and delivering across many areas, including:
- developing communications plans
- digital marketing delivery
- communications reporting
- creating compelling and engaging content for the sector
- positioning and branding thrive
- developing our products and services
- representing thrive at conferences and events
All of this will be part of our focus on delivering real and measurable impact for the arts, culture, and heritage sector in Northern Ireland.
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week (continuing contract) based at our Belfast office.
Salary: £22,500 per year
Closing Date: Friday 25th October 2019
Who are we looking for?
A big picture thinker, someone who is proactive and looks to find solutions that make things better – especially better for the organisations and individuals we work with.You will be someone who gets a thrill out of understanding the context and challenges an organisation faces and being able to bring new ideas that can actually help them make a difference and you will get satisfaction from seeing those ideas happen and make an impact.
You will not settle for always doing what’s always been done but instead will look to uncover new thinking, different approaches, and provocative viewpoints to stimulate discussions and development.
You are someone who can:
- identify what the key messages are and who needs to hear them.
- always see the story behind the facts.
- work out the right channel and tone to use to be most effective.
- be ahead of the game – in terms of trends and technology.
- walk the walk – give practical solutions and support to clients with their everyday challenges.
- join the dots – give all the information and theory you discover a practical application.
How to Apply
Please send your completed applications forms to us by 4pm Friday 25th October 2019.