Apply to take part in Re:Model
After a successful year, we are back to business with our partner Arts & Business NI to welcome the second cohort for our Re:Model project. Re:Model is a series of free learning and discussion sessions for members of the NI Heritage sector, supported by the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
We’re looking for 15 people who are part of the heritage sector to get involved.
Are you ready to get out of your comfort zone?
Re:Model is an opportunity for anyone who works in heritage, whether you’re a volunteer, a CEO or anyone in between. If you’re looking to pause what you’re doing to reflect on who you are, what you do and remember why you started in the first place, Re:Model is the programme you were waiting for.
Re:Model is a programme that gives you the space and time to think bigger.
It is a mix of workshops where participants will work together in small groups, partake in one-to-one support sessions and attend networking meetings.
The aim of Re:Model is for participants to create their own, practical change plan to take back to their organisation. This change plan will act as a roadmap to guide how they work every day moving forward, to make their organisation more resilient and sustainable.
Some of the questions Re:Model will explore are:
- Why do you exist and what is it that makes you love what you do?
- How do you fit into people’s lives and why do they care?
- How can your resilience be increased? What does resilience mean for our participants?
Some practical details
- It is a 6-months programme, with the first session starting on 7th April 2022.
- The next workshop will take place on 5th May 2022.
- All sessions will take place in person unless Covid restrictions are reintroduced. Venues will be communicated with participants at a later date.
- It is free to take part.
- Each participant will be paid £800 for their time.
How to apply
To be considered, please fill in the online application form or send the form back to Catherine McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 22nd March 2022 at 10.00.
Successful applicants will be notified on Friday 25th March.
If you have any question about the programme, please get in touch with Catherine McLaughlin at email@example.com