Grow Your Audience with Email
Nearly every cultural organisation sends out emails - but are we really making the most of this marketing platform?
Compared to social media, email has a higher number of users, is checked 'first-thing', checked daily, and has a higher return on investment.
Here's what we'll be covering in this half-day course:
- Increasing customer loyalty and repeat visits.
- Improving the visitor experience with pre and post-event emails.
- Tweaks to improve your click through and open rate.
- Segmenting your email lists.
- Increasing post-event survey engagement.
- Average open and click rates for your sector.
- Building email lists in the wake of GDPR.
Who is it for?
Arts, culture, or heritage organisations or freelancers.
Our communications executive Colette Fahy will present the session. She has a background in visual arts and IT, and has worked in the arts and charity sectors for over five years. She designs and runs thrive's emails strategy, and has advised other cultural organisation on email re-design and overall strategy and improvements.
Wednesday 14th November from 9:30am - 1:30pm in The Forbes Boardroom, Crumlin Road Gaol.