How to Find Us
Here's some info on our location, transport, and parking that might make your journey here a bit easier.
Our office address is:
Crescent Arts Centre
2-4 University Road, Belfast
You can find us here on Google Maps.
Our office is on the third floor of the Crescent Arts Centre on University Road. It is located just across the street from the Crescent Church. When you come into the building, walk straight ahead and you will find a passenger lift on the left. For the more adventurous, there are stairs available on the right.
Our office is on the third floor. When you exit the lift, the office is on the right, just before the main glass door leading to the staircase.
- All areas of the Crescent Arts Centre are accessible by ramps and a passenger lift.
- The team at the centre has been trained to operate ‘Evacusafe’ chairs.
- Tactile signage is used on key areas within the centre. All signage has been designed to facilitate ease of reading for those with visual impairments.
- There are disabled toilets located on every floor of the building.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Emergency Call Buttons are located throughout the building at safe refuge points, and can be used to request assistance from a member of the centre’s staff in an emergency.
- The Crescent is a JAM friendly organisation.
If you have any accessibility needs or dietary needs, please drop Sarah an email.
If you are travelling from outside Belfast, we are easily accessible by car. We are a 15 minute drive from the M2, and we are a four minute drive from the Broadway roundabout which links to the M1.
There are lots of parking options surrounding the Crescent Arts Centre. You will find plenty of street parking at the side of the building on Lower Crescent and Upper Crescent, but if you are planning a longer stay with us, there are long stay car parks within 5 minutes walk from the centre. The nearest car park is on Posnett street.
We are a 4 minutes’ walk from our nearest Belfast Bikes docking station on Botanic Avenue.
The closest train station is Botanic Station which is 4 minutes’ walk away.
If you’re travelling from within Belfast by bus, the following routes stop nearby:
7a and 7b – stop on Botanic Avenue, a 4 minutes’ walk from our office.
8a, 8b and 8c – stop at Upper Crescent, a 1 minute walk from our office.
9a and 9b – stop at Fountainville Avenue stop on Lisburn Road, only a 1 minute walk from the Crescent Arts Centre.
From The Airport
The closest airport is George Best City Airport. It is a 15 minute taxi journey away, or you can take the 600 bus from the airport to the Europa Buscentre. We are 13 minutes’ walk from there.